Sunday 2 October 2011

Mini Gallery at Plan B

Also I just want you to know that I just set up some art/ prints to sell in a variety shop called "Plan B" and I have stuff there with April ( http://aprilmdesigns.blogspot.com/ ). Plan B is located on Gottigen Street in Halifax N.S it has a variety of small exotic, gothic and punk stuff there. I am aiming to have more things to put there later, I also need to get stuff made for Hal-Con in November this year....So many things to do! So little time.

Anyway here are a couple photos of the set up, temporarily at Plan B.



Sorry about the glare I did not realize there was a glare on three of my pieces... I only have plastic sleeves to put them in for the time until I can get some more sturdy frames. But for now this is where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment